Our Heartfelt Appreciation
Posted:Thursday, March 1, 2018
Massage Therapy Foundation would like to sincerely thank our outgoing president, Jerrilyn Cambron, for her many years of service. Jerrilyn has provided dedicated leadership and guidance throughout her time as President from 2012-2018 and as a Trustee from 2010-2012.
With 25 years of clinical research experience, Jerrilyn’s expertise has served the Foundation well. Some of the MTF’s accomplishments during her term include the following:
- Three scientific review articles on massage therapy for pain and two scientific articles on massage best practices
- A searchable database of scientific articles on massage
- John Hancock’s Boston Marathon non-profit bib program participation
- Basics of Research Literacy online course through Education and Training Solutions (now Academy of Clinical Massage)
- The 2013 (Boston) and 2016 (Seattle) International Massage Therapy Research Conferences (IMTRC)
- Research Perch Podcasts
Fortunately for all of us, Jerrilyn will continue to serve as an officer of the Foundation for an additional year, in the role of past-president and as Chair of Research Committee. Her smile will still grace our Foundation in many more ways in the coming years!