Chapter Resource Center
Chapter administrators and members, welcome to the Chapter Presentation Resource Center! The enclosed materials will give you foundational documents, presentation materials and messages to jump start your ideas and create events to promote the Massage Therapy Foundation. Thank you for helping to raise funds and sharing our mission of bringing scientific research, educational resources and community service to the profession. Your support matters!
You have the flexibility to creatively choose any portions of the materials that you deem appropriate. Please consider including these resources in chapter annual meetings, work groups, committee sessions, and for individual member events and social media sharing.
- Welcome letter: Introduction of presentation materials: Welcome Letter
- Donation forms: Download print and/or share: Donation Form
- Chapter meeting message points: Message Points
- PowerPoint Presentation: Short and easy to use at meetings and events: MTF PowerPoint Presentation
- Video presentations: Short and easy to use at meetings, events and for social media: MTF Brief Overview MTF Thank You to Chapters
- Research-related links: Research articles, resources, podcasts, e-docs, etc.: Research Tools and Resources
- Research infographics: Share digital versions and/or print PDF to share with members and colleagues: practitioners, educators, clients, and students: Infographics Download
- MTF logo and document header: Easy use in chapter collateral and web platforms/e-platforms:
- MTF Bookmarks: PDF to print and/or share: MTF Bookmark
- Small 8.5” x 11” flyer: PDF to print, share and display: 8.5 x 11 flyer
- Business card-sized art: For individual members to print: Business Cards
- Local event ideas: To benefit the Massage Therapy Foundation. Coming soon
- Customizable press release: For member’s local use when staging an event. Coming soon
- E-graphic banner ads and tiles: To be used on web pages or in emails. Coming soon
- Pre-written blogs: Easy to copy and paste to promote MTF research grants, community service grants, case report contests, etc.: MTF Blogs
- Grants and contests: Research Grants, Community Service Grants, Poster Abstract Submission, and Student Case Report Contest: Grants and Contests Information
- How to Donate: Links to donation and event pages: Ways to Donate
Don’t forget to take photos and videos at all of your events! MTF will share and promote. Please like and engage in MTF’s Facebook and Twitter and tag us @TheMTFoundation.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-905-1635, if you have any questions or would like more resource materials added to this resource center.