2020 Virtual Run
Posted:Monday, August 17, 2020
Get Active for Massage Therapy Research!
Join us and help MTF reach our goal of raising $30,000 in honor of the Foundation’s 30th Anniversary! Simply walk, run or complete another activity of your choice for 30 minutes between August 18- September 18, 2020. Now extended through September 28!
Start your own fundraising page here or on FaceBook; it takes just a few clicks to start by using our easy template. Personally donate or fundraise $30 to kick off your fundraiser and receive a personalized printable bib. Reach different fundraising goals to receive fun MTF swag! Additionally, our MTF 2020 Virtual Run Gift Sponsor, Massage Warehouse, will give away one massage table per week to a lucky winner!
Starting a fundraiser is a fun and easy COVID 19-safe way to support the MT profession and bring the benefits of massage to underserved populations. You’ll feel great knowing you are making a real difference in the world!
Our special thanks to MTF 2020 Virtual Fun Run Premier Sponsor, American Massage Therapy Association, and Gift Sponsor, Massage Warehouse.
Get active anytime between August 18-September 18, 2020. Now extended through September 28!
Any location of your choice. Aerobics in your living room? Yes! Jog around the neighborhood? Perfect! Be sure to put on your printable bib and snap some pictures for your fundraising page!
- Register now by donating $30 through our 2020 Virtual Fun Run registration page at https://mtf.networkforgood.com/projects/103492-mtf-virtual-fun-run-walk.
- Start your own fundraising page at the above-noted link or on FaceBook. Raise $30 to kick off your fundraiser and receive a personalized printable bib. Ask friends and family to join you by registering with you, or contributing to your fundraising page
- Print your personalized MTF 2020 Virtual Fun Run bib and snap some photos of yourself completing your 30 minutes of activity (or more) to support massage therapy research. Your photo might be featured on MTF social media!
Want inspiration? Here are some personal challenge ideas for your fundraising page. Go above and beyond to get your friends and family excited to support your goal! Use one of these or think of your own:
- 30 people donating to your challenge
- 30,000 steps
- 30 miles divided among the course of 30 days
- 30 minutes for 3 days
- 30 minutes for 30 days
FREE GIFTS WHEN YOU MEET FUNDRAISING GOALS
- All registrants receive a Personalized Printable 2020 Virtual Fun Run bib (please allow up to 48 hours to receive via email).
- Raise $50 to receive a free Thera Cane therapeutic massager courtesy of Thera Cane.
- Raise $100 for MTF: receive a free MTF dog tag.
- Raise $300 for MTF: receive a free MTF dog tag and 30th Anniversary pin.
- Raise $500 for MTF: receive a free MTF dog tag, 30th Anniversary pin and t-shirt.
- Raise $1,000 for MTF: receive a free MTF dog tag, 30th Anniversary pin, t-shirt and, a pair of MTF socks.
MTF reserves the right to make changes or substitutions to free gifts.
MASSAGE WAREHOUSE TABLE GIVEAWAY
Our thanks to MTF 2020 Virtual Run Gift Sponsor, Massage Warehouse, who will give away one NRG Vedalux Massage Table massage table to each of four lucky winners! Table winners will be chosen at random from among all MTF 2020 Virtual Fun Run participants who have raised at least $30 for MTF via their individual MTF 2020 Virtual Fun Run fundraiser.
Click here to view table description. Table color may vary.
Our sponsorship packages offer businesses and individuals an opportunity to gain exposure as outstanding members and supporters of our community. To become a sponsor, contact Marla Gamze at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AGREEMENT AND LIABILITY WAIVER INFORMATION
By registering for this event, I warrant that I am in good physical condition and am able to safely participate in the event. I’m fully aware of the risks and hazards inherent in participating in the event and I choose to voluntarily participate. In consideration of the acceptance of this entry, I assume full and complete responsibility for any injury or accident which may occur while I am traveling to or from the event, during the event, or while I am on the premises of the event. I also am aware of and assume all risks associated with participating in this event, including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants, effect of weather, traffic, and conditions of the road.
In consideration of my being permitted to participate in the MTF Virtual Run/Walk/Roll, wherever the event may occur, I, the participant, hereby waive and forever release Massage Therapy Foundation, American Massage Therapy Association, Massage Warehouse, and their respective directors, officers, representatives, volunteers, and employees from any and all damages or injuries to me or my personal property arising out of my participation in this event, whether before, during, or after the event. I recognize, intend, and understand that this release is binding on my heirs, executors, administrators, and assignees.
I will not hold Massage Therapy Foundation, American Massage Therapy Association, or Massage Warehouse responsible or liable for my choice of race venue or activity (for example on the road, jogging trail, treadmill or elsewhere) which may result in injury or death to myself or damage to my personal property or someone else’s property. In the event of injury, I agree to be responsible for any medical or legal fees incurred in connection with my participation.
Further, I grant permission to Massage Therapy Foundation, American Massage Therapy Association, and Massage Warehouse to use my name, voice and images of myself in any photographs, motion pictures, results, publications or any other print, videographic, or electronic recording of this event for legitimate purposes without any right of inspection or approval.
By submitting this entry to register for the event, I understand, accept and knowledge the following:
- I have read, understand, and accept the terms of this waiver.
- I understand this is a legal document with effects that I approve and authorize.
- I am authorized to agree to the terms of this waiver on behalf of the participant.
- If the participant is under 18 years of age, or an incapacitated adult, I assert that I am the parent/legal guardian or otherwise authorized to execute a legally binding agreement on behalf of the participant.