Grants and Contests
Our grants and contests programs further the work of the profession
The Massage Therapy Foundation offers the following grants and contests:
- Research Grants
- Community Service Grants
- Student & Practitioner Case Report Contests
- Poster Abstract Submissions: Apply to present a poster at the MTF Poster Session at American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) National Convention. Students and practitioners may apply.
- Bob King Legacy Grant—Community Service for Schools
- Scholarships: The Foundation no longer offers scholarships. Check our Student and Faculty Tools page for links to scholarship opportunities from other organizations.
- Practitioner Opportunities: Submit a case report to our journal, the International Journal of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (www.ijtmb.org) for review. Your work may qualify for the opportunity to be published. See our Case Report Hub for more information on preparing a case report.
For additional information please contact:
Geri Anne Nelson, Program Manager, at email@example.com or 847-905-1667
or Gini Ohlson, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-905-1520